Working at DSA
We share the corporate passion to deliver quality on time and always strive to become one step better. This commitment pays off and ensures our position as technology leader.
- We look after you from the very beginning: A personal contact person, training and department presentations make your start easier, so that you as a new employee feel comfortable with us within a very short time.
- Cooperation and team spirit are taken seriously at DSA. We offer an enjoyable working atmosphere, not least thanks to many nice and open-minded colleagues.
- Our success is based on different perspectives. At DSA, you work together with colleagues from more than 20 nations.
- We encourage your professional and personal development with individual training. Being a global organization, we offer numerous options to develop your career.
- We reward good work and initiative with a corresponding salary and share the company’s success with you.
- Thanks to flexible working hours you are able to fit in private appointments into daily routine.
- With our co-founded day-care center “Pascals Wichtel", founded more than ten years ago, it is made easy for you to reconcile work and family life.
- Employees’ children are offered a scholarship when studying STEM fields with good results.
- Shared activities like our seminar trip, the summer and Christmas party are established and popular events.
Your Start at DSA
You have decided to become part of our team? Then you will certainly ask yourself how your career start at DSA and the initial training into your new area of responsibility will proceed.
For a smooth start to your new job, we will arrange a personal contact person for you. Training and the department's introduction will make you feel at home being a new employee within a very short time.
Individual Initial Training Plan
Your initial training plan will guide you through the coming weeks and months to ensure that you are thoroughly and methodically familiar with your new area of responsibility. Again, you will be accompanied by experienced colleagues who will support you in this exciting time.
Did we convince you?
Then let's find out whether we fit together.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!