Roller Test Bench
A common dynamic test on a roller test bench contains the following processes:
- Functional test of the parking brake
- ABS/ESP-sensor and function test
- Checking the function of cruise control, air conditioning, etc.
- Functional test of the drive train (engine, gear)
- Functional test of the brake system in driving cycle
- Preparation of the engine for subsequent emission test
Our systems take over control of the test bench as well as performance and documentation of the dynamic vehicle inspection.
Communication with control units, test program execution as well as operator guidance can be realized with our MFT-4 or the WDI-2 and an external monitor.