Module Test System MTS-3B
The MTS-3B allows for the inspection of electrical coupling installations of vehicle modules (e.g. door and seat). In addition electrical consumers in these modules can be tested for functionality and the correct configuration of inbuilt ECUs.
Inspection is carried out by measuring electrical quantities such as voltage, current, resistance and impedance under realistic conditions as well as by ECU diagnostic communications. The rest of the vehicle is simulated by the MTS.
The central controller for testing with the MTS-3B is an integrated PC with an additional Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI). The MTS-3B features the run time system PRODIS.RTS. Alternatively the control can be carried out by an external tester (MFT, DT2 or MDI-Host).
The PC controls the test processes and executes result analysis, independent of any high-level management system.
The system is flexible and modularly extendable (plug-in modules).
An integrated module is used in the secure airbag testing. Communication between the MTS-3B and the ECUs in the vehicle modules is accomplished via the also integrated Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI).
The connection terminals for the measurement cards are made available at the rear cover of the MTS-3B. The handheld adapters for the test subjects are connected to the rear cover.
These connections are customer-specific and will be designed for each particular project.
A controlled power supply unit is integrated into the device.
- Electrical testing of vehicle modules
- Simulation of the vehicle environment for the module to be tested
- ECU testing and programming
- Environment simulation by actual loads and vehicle simulation
- Time saving by simultaneous measurement
- Modular design
- Integrated ECU interface
- Integrated module for secure airbag testing
- Optional autonomous operation or part of a DSA control system
- Robust housing appropriate for industrial environments
- Test program creation under PRODIS.Office