Dispatch IIplus enables airport refuelling contractors to optimise their workflow and use their personnel and vehicles more efficiently.
With Dispatch IIplus operators can manage and edit the master data and flight schedules that are required for an effective resource management.
Based on the information entered into the system, Dispatch IIplus generates a daily flight schedule that is continuously updated with the latest information from the airport information system (AIS) and the airline systems. The input of this data is logged and can thus be traced.
All relevant data regarding the time of refuelling and general supply information is automatically recorded separately for each order and stored for further processing.
The stock figures are automatically adjusted based on the generated supply data. The information available in the system is also used for the generation of invoices and statements that are then prepared for dispatch by e-mail and sent to the various business partners.
- Master data and flight schedule management
- Generation of daily flight schedules including allocation of customers and suppliers
- Link to airport information system (AIS) for updates on refuelling orders
- Link to airline systems:
- dispatch of process status with timestamp
- confirmation of refuelling volumes
- generation of electronic tickets
- Resource management and accounting system in one package
- Simple and fast export function for all important refuelling and flight data
- Data exchange between different IT systems
- Automatic dispatch with "Self-Dispatch"
- Plausibility check for pump attendant, vehicle, airplane, parking position, etc. upon dispatch of refuelling orders
- Shift planning with automatic generation of daily rosters
- Easy entry/locking of flights
- Statistical analyses of refuelling volumes and times
- Storage of all order-relevant times and dates with fast query option
- Definition of different user authorisation levels
- User-friendly intuitive operation
- Clear program structure allowing for fast and efficient operation after minimum training